Membership in the Ann Arbor Area Alumnae Chapter is open to any
Zeta Tau Alpha alumna in good standing.
We are excited to announce new levels of membership to help younger members and to help our chapter's biennial ZTAF scholarship fund:
- Themis: $155 ($50 chapter dues plus a $105 generous donation to the chapter’s ZTAF scholarship*)
- Crown: $80 ($50 chapter dues plus a $30 donation to the chapter’s ZTAF scholarship*)
- Strawberry: $50 ($50 chapter dues)
- New Alumna: $30 ($30 chapter dues for first year after college graduation)
*Donations to the chapter's scholarship do not count toward personal giving to the ZTAF and are not tax-deductible.
Membership dues of $50 per year cover these expenses:
- ZTA Fraternity Membership Dues
- ZTA Foundation Donations
- Local Philanthropy Events and Donations
- Financial Support for our Delegate to ZTA's Biennial Convention
- Zeta Day Contribution, and
- Chapter Operating Expenses.
**Dues paid by check and RECEIVED by October 15th are eligible for the "early bird" price of $45, $25 for New Alumna level.**
To join our chapter, please pay dues:
- pay by cash or check in person at an event;
- pay by check and mail to the address listed below, please note in the memo line what membership level you are purchasing;
- pay online using the PayPal link below; or
- ** NEW This YEAR** pay by Venmo, send to @a2zta or Ann Arbor Alumnae of ZTA, please be sure to note exactly what you are purchasing.
Questions about dues or payment details, please contact our Treasurer, Laura Mitchell at email@example.com.
Checks can be made out to Ann Arbor Area Alumnae of ZTA.
Please mail payment to:
Laura Liberty Mitchell
3510 Indian Road
Ottawa Hills, OH 43606
To pay by PayPal, please click on the down arrow in the box to select your membership level, then choose Add to Cart.
Thank you! We look forward to having you as a member!